Tuesday, September 2, 2008

what my feelings feel now...

i really don't know what happen to me? why when i want to forget or give up a person then HE( sky) sure will appear infront of me...i told sum1 that i maybe not like HIM already and this is not 'like or love' bah...? is just feel.... but then i was so surprise that i have saw him at the college. why? why? why? And i really don't know that i should be happy or just be normal... I don't know...?? Jane and Sally also feel like this when they trying to give up a guy. haizh.... isn't it fair? Oh yeah, i really can comfirm that i already have give up HIM (as u all say he is like a monkey)..... i very comfirm it because even though now i see him i also don't have the happy feelings anymore and he is not my type.. so i think u all sure will be so realease and maybe feel happy because i have already like HIM for 5-6years. And now finally, i can forget about him and just treat him as my friend. Then, f4 i had admired a guy called 'yiu tong'... i think you gals know bah...? and i also have forgot about him ady. But jane told me that day, she said she saw HIM at bus stop there and at least you let me know that he is still alive in this world and i really don't have feels already. so next time u babes don't talk about HIM anymore. Umm, i now is still single and maybe still available...muhahaha..... last time i was sinle but not available..... i don't think i want to think so much about 'gan qing' anymore... no mood....but at least i have u gals beside me then that is enough. As i know, u all always will talk many things and is very funny... especially Fiona... i love you!!! and u all always teach me to be not so 'tian zhen' so that i will not get hurt easily by my others friends. I very miss the moment in secondary school. I still remember......we always talk so much and talk so loud at the class. and i always get punished by the teacher. haha.... sometimes, when some of u gals scolded by others people, then i also will help u all to scold back. this is because i am penolong!! hehe...so berlagaknya me.....=p and i know many things had happen in the class... we have cry ,quarellel and laugh together.... now, even though we seldom met but our relationships is still so tough.

No comments: