Monday, September 1, 2008

moody

i have watch finished 'fate to love you' in 3days...haizh...and next week is my mid-sem...hopefully to get pass for all my papers lar....havent study yet....i was so crazy about the series movie....but i like the story is quite funny and touch..... my babes u should go and watch it...hehe...or maybe buy dvd lor...hehe=p umm,this few days i was thinking about you...jane.... u told me that u really want to go to Australia huh?? i quite 'berat hati' lar wei....don't make me miss u lar... but then i also can not say anything about it because is to further your studies and Msia dont have the course to continue so...... i think you should go lar....but then u have to promise me that u will still remember us and especially me kay?? hehe....and i hope u will celebrate my next year birthday and where is my present huh??? ishh....already so many years lor....my dear....haha
if can i hope u will choose the neareast country to study ya...so that u can come back often....hehe...oh ya, must sms or webcam always too....haha....maybe i think too much or too far already but then my feelings give me that u will go there soon...T.T hate u lor.....and u don call me to hate ur parents kay...!! hehe....i know u will say like this...hehe.... and this few days maybe i seldom online so we also talk or chat seldom.... so i always will think so much...u know me lar right?? hehe.....for me, i dono lar...we all the gals now like.........not that close anymore....i quite sad lar.....haizh....so miss them lar...especially ping,mey and connie...hehe..... the rest is they are at subang but then less contact...maybe seldom contact is also a good thing bah.... but i really hope that they will not change...if u gals see this then just remember that we have many things and memories that inside our heart then enuf already...hehe oh ya....u all also slim so much already, only ME only fat already...haihz.....

No comments: