Tuesday, September 2, 2008

About my BabeS!!


i miss the moment... guess??? where is here??

hahaha..... na,ping,me,fen and jane..... was so happy......

she is Carmen, she also quite protect me...when people scolded me or i kena bully by other people, i only have to call or shout her name then she will come and protect me.... she will help me to scold them. she is fierce and sometimes i am quite afraid of her... so mun don be so fierce to me k? haha....she also sometimes will be quite funny and blur.... haha


Now she is studying at Inti and she is HOT and sexy!!! haha...muackxxx


she is my babe too..... is hui fen here...



we also have work together before and actually we have same class for 5years...



so do u think our relationships are not close?? haha



her mind is mature than me even though i am older than her about 7months..hehe



she always help me when i have difficulties....she knows me quite well...... love you too...



muackxxx















they are my babes.... from the left is Jane, Sally, and Janice....muackxxx





i love them so much..... jane now is studying at LKW!! and she maybe might going to Australia study wor.... i 'berat hati' lar.... and Sally is studying at Seafield f6. she will not leave me alone wan bah?? hehe....if want to go also we go together lor...she and I work together in B.Glove. so that time we will very close to each other. that time when i change my job to Valentino Creation we will also 'berat hati' and we almost cry even though we know that we still will meet because we still work in Sunway Pyramid. lastly, janice now works in Genting. i really hope that 1day we all the babes can go there to find u...and u always come back u did not inform me ler?? u should tell us earlier so that maybe we can fixed or time....hehe... even though we seldom meet but i hope we can always keep in touch...okay?? miss ya so much....=p





No comments: