Tuesday, September 2, 2008

the day we at S.Lagoon




happy birthday gal.....
she is my babe.... Sally






this muffins are delicious and taste goood.... i want to come here again........... =p










Jane feel so happy huh??? haha.....jane peace in the left picture while me peace in the right picture...hehe...this is our pose!!!

I am so nervous and scare when i walk this bridge.....
thats why i hole their hands...malunya...... but i already biasa that people call me like this.......haha =p












we hug together.....haha....because i am afraid of height...... kia kia~~ =p





























this is the day me and jane help sally to celebrate her birthday. this pic is took by the birthday gal lor....haha










and we just arrivedat lagoon.... feel so fun at that time....=p



























this is sally,me and jane after we have play whole dat in the theme park... actually we only had play for about 4-5hours oli...we felt that so many people are lining up the queue so we just give up and ready go for the scream park....haha

No comments: